Thursday, May 27, 2010

Goal Explained



This blog is dedicated to the Blog Nazi: Steve Lamb

For one of my goals for the year 2010, I decided to watch the
American Film Institute's (AFI) Top 100 Movies list.

My rules:
  • I will combine the two lists (1998 and 2007) into one and watch all of them for a total 123.
  • I will watch them in reverse order starting at movie #123 and end with #1.
  • I will watch them regardless if I've seen them before.
  • I will watch them regardless of rating.
For this blog, I will keep you informed of the movies as I've watched them and assign a verdict as follows:

˜ Huh?
˜˜ Didn't like
˜˜˜ It was okay
˜˜˜˜ Liked it
˜˜˜˜˜ Will watch again

So, let's get this party started!

2 comments:

Lamb said...

I have been called blog nazi on three blogs now... oops.

Jen-Knee said...

Thanks for letting me steal your idea, though I'm not as dedicated. Even if I did suffer through Blade Runner with you