Thursday, May 27, 2010

So, I'm a little behind

The logical breakdown of this goal was to watch 10-11 movies a month. So, far I've only watched 20.

Part of this was my lack of motivation to watch the next movie on the list. The two biggest offenders were A Place in the Sun (#13 on my list), which I racked up a cumulative $6 in library fines over the course of 6 weeks before I watched it; and The Sixth Sense (#18).

Another reason is my dependence on the library. I can't afford to get all these movies at a rental store. Therefore, I'm at the mercy of the availability of these movies at my local library. However, I am a recent subscriber to NetFlix (thanks Caysee!) and now am only waiting for my Roku box to arrive to start streaming through my TV.

And now that I will be accountable to you 4 people who will read this blog, I guess that will also help me to catch up and finish this goal. So, I thank you.

1 comment:

Lamb said...

I LOVE NETFLIX!!!! that is all...